Topics Related to Your Search
Business Intelligence Solutions
Business Process Management (BPM)
Statistical Data Analysis
Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
Supply Chain Management
Product Data Management/ Product Information Management
Enterprise Information Integration/ Metadata Management
1 - 25 of 424 | Next Page
Too many results? Filter by:
All result types
Services & Resellers
by Dell Software
Quest MessageStats empowers executive management, Information Technology (IT) managers, and Exchange administrators to perform business-critical analysis and reporting on Exchange e-mail infrastructures.
IFS Enterprise Asset Management - EAM / CMMS
IFS Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) is an information management system that connects all departments and disciplines within a company, making them an integrated unit.
by Apriso Corporation
Inventory Management for a Global Supply Chain
- (Free Research) To respond to the opportunities and challenges of globalization, manufacturers are looking to IT solutions that provide standardization and visibility into the materials that flow through production facilities. This e-book provides the buying tips and implementation advice manufacturers need to master inventory in the emerging global supply chain.
March 22, 2011
by Motorola, Inc.
Retail Fashion Market RFID Solutions
- (Free Research) This whitepaper explains how Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) provides real-time inventory visibility so you can react quickly to inventory demand and stocking levels, helping ensure that the right product is available for your customers at the right
CW+: Quocirca report: Web retailing - keeping the orders flowing
- (Free Research) Whether it is selling books, groceries, gadgets or tickets, the volume of orders being taken online continues to grow. Ensuring that customers receive a prompt and personal experience, whilst remaining assured about security, is essential to the ongoing success of online retail.
Using Technologies to Increase Perfect Order Metrics
- (Free Research) Companies are continually finding new ways to get the right goods to the right customers on time. This white paper explains how each aspect of perfect order performance can be improved through enhancements to data collection processes and technologies.
by Tableau Software
Which chart or graph is right for you?
- (Free Research) Get started by creating the best type of chart for your data and questions by accessing this white paper. From there, you'll quickly find you're not only answering your initial questions, but telling amazing stories with your data.
Streamline, Speed and Secure the Supply Chain With Managed File Transfer
- (Free Research) Your enterprise has invested heavily in SAP. But data exchange restrictions caused by large data files, FTP spaghetti and unreliable network connections create long waits, limit your ability to send and receive information, and raise costs and risks. Read this paper to find out how Managed File Transfer ensures your data flow is secure and speedy.
Proactively Track and Maintain Assets to Keep Operations Running Smoothly
- (Free Research) This white paper introduces a mobile application for Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) that offers a comprehensive and consolidated view into all inventory and the condition of resources, so that you can make informed decisions on capital and operational investments.
by Tableau Software
Which chart or graph is right for you?
- (Free Research) This paper answers questions about how to select the best charts for the type of data you're analyzing and the questions you want to answer.
ABCs of RFID: Understanding and Using Radio Frequency Identification
- (Free Research) This white paper provides an overview of RFID technology and capabilities, describes the common frequencies and technologies used in business applications, identifies major standards, and introduces ways to take advantage of RFID to improve convenience, accuracy, safety and security.
A Comprehensive, Integrated Approach to Cash Flow Management in SAP® Applications
- (Free Research) Many businesses overlook cash flow management as a strategic asset - but this could be a huge mistake. In this resource, learn how you can optimize Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Order Management, and other document-based business processes for a comprehensive, integrated approach.
by Clear Spider Inc.
The VMI Model: Managing Inventory outside the Four Walls
- (Free Research) Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI) is a business model that allows supplier/manufacturer organizations to access, control, and replenish inventory for their customers. Clear Spider is the industry leader in VMI technology.
by Digital Fairway, Inc.
Provergent Suite - Telecom Order & Inventory Software
The Provergent Communication Asset Management Suite helps to manage the planning, procuring, provisioning, auditing & delivering of communications services. Provergent allows you to build accurate & easy to manage centralized inventories, backed up by automated provisioning processes to manage all moves, adds, changes & deletes in the inventory.
by VAI, Vormittag Associates, Inc.
Warehouse Management Better Business Practices: Cycle and Annual Counting
- (Free Research) This first chapter of Better Business Practices Series, explores the many benefits of cycle counting. Chief among them is the elimination of an annual physical count of your inventory. While cycle counting is the preferred inventory counting process, many companies still conduct annual counts.
by SAP America, Inc.
Inventory Optimization for Mill Products Companies
- (Free Research) This paper explores how the latest inventory optimization techniques can help increase supply chain visibility and reduce inventory costs. Read this resource now to learn how to capitalize on a multi-stage, multi-inventory optimization model to help increase efficiency and gain much-needed competitive advantage.
Case Study: LoBue Citrus
- (Free Research) This case study explores the process to achieve their goals to replace the manual system with an automated food traceability system in order to improve inventory accuracy, the speed of trace-backs, and to reduce time spend on physical inventories.
We are always striving to improve our customer experience. Please
notify us if there is a company missing that you feel should be in our directory.