1 - 25 of 481 | Next Page
Too many results? Filter by:
All result types
Services & Resellers
by Dell Software
Quest MessageStats empowers executive management, Information Technology (IT) managers, and Exchange administrators to perform business-critical analysis and reporting on Exchange e-mail infrastructures.
by Intuit QuickBase
Maximizing the Power of Your Desktop Database: Top business advantages of moving your data online
- (Free Research) Many organizations that rely on desktop solutions to house data are frustrated with their lack of flexibility and scalability. This paper shows how online databases are an alternative to desktop products, combining speed and ease of use with the collaborative functions required to power organizations' unique business processes and performance.
February 24, 2009
by Digital Fairway, Inc.
Provergent Suite - Telecom Order & Inventory Software
The Provergent Communication Asset Management Suite helps to manage the planning, procuring, provisioning, auditing & delivering of communications services. Provergent allows you to build accurate & easy to manage centralized inventories, backed up by automated provisioning processes to manage all moves, adds, changes & deletes in the inventory.
IPV6 Transition – Why the rush ?
- (Free Research) This report from Ovum warns that enterprises need to recognise that they will need to move to IPv6, even if they have IPv4 addresses available. They should treat IPv6 like any other disaster recovery plan.
by Epicor Software Corporation
Five Ways ERP Can Help You Implement Lean
- (Free Research) A lean approach to manufacturing can help improve productivity and customer service. Read this white paper to learn how ERP works with lean to identify value and non-value components with your SAP system to give you a competitive edge.
by Fujitsu America, Inc.
How to Get Lean with Automated Process Discovery - Live demonstration and case study presentation
- (Free Research) The biggest challenge to improving the efficiency of your business processes often lies in knowing how these processes really work in your organization. This webcast will teach you how to visualize and analyze your business processes from historical data, expose process waste and apply lean initiatives to achieve significant value.
Infor - ERP SyteLine
- (Free Research) Infor ERP SyteLine spans the business of manufacturing to align supply with demand and support the business and operational challenges of manufacturers. Download this demo to get a better understanding of how this software can benefit your company.
by Epicor Software Corporation
Cost Justification of an Automated Data Collection System
- (Free Research) Learn how automated data collection can help you increase ROI, achieve better information, reduce shipping errors, increase customer satisfaction and improve ef-ficiency of manufacturing operations.
by SYSPRO - Canada
The When, Why and How of ERP support for LEAN
- (Free Research) LEAN Manufacturing is a powerful approach used by manufacturing companies to drastically improve manufacturing processes. In the business world, it is appropriate to ask how LEAN and ERP interact - if at all. This white paper clarifies the situations where ERP supports LEAN, the benefits of this support and why it only applies to some situations.
by Hewlett-Packard Company
Streamlining sales system helps Vodafone expedite customer transactions
- (Free Research) Vodafone Germany realized it was time to improve its shop logistics, order processing, and customer transactions. In this fascinating webcast, find out how the company solved these issues with one simple solution, saving both employees and customers time and allowing for increased profits as well as higher end user satisfaction.
by Sterling Commerce, An IBM Company
20 Steps To Delivering The Perfect Order
- (Free Research) How can business process and applications professionals lead the charge in optimizing the processes and systems to deliver the perfect order? How does a business process and applications professional know the key steps to supporting a perfect order? Forrester has developed a best practices checklist of 20 steps required to support a perfect order.
by VAI, Vormittag Associates, Inc.
Warehouse Management Better Business Practices: Cycle and Annual Counting
- (Free Research) This first chapter of Better Business Practices Series, explores the many benefits of cycle counting. Chief among them is the elimination of an annual physical count of your inventory. While cycle counting is the preferred inventory counting process, many companies still conduct annual counts.
by Clear Spider Inc.
The VMI Model: Managing Inventory outside the Four Walls
- (Free Research) Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI) is a business model that allows supplier/manufacturer organizations to access, control, and replenish inventory for their customers. Clear Spider is the industry leader in VMI technology.
by Motorola, Inc.
Retail Fashion Market RFID Solutions
- (Free Research) This whitepaper explains how Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) provides real-time inventory visibility so you can react quickly to inventory demand and stocking levels, helping ensure that the right product is available for your customers at the right
CIO Decisions e-zine: Big data analytics, the power of personalized data
- (Free Research) This edition of the CIO Decisions e-zine demonstrates how BI and data analytics are dramatically changing the way businesses interact with their data. Inside, learn how the Obama campaign used "microtargeting" techniques to read the polls and understand how they were changing and evolving during the campaign.
by SAP America, Inc.
Inventory Optimization for Mill Products Companies
- (Free Research) This paper explores how the latest inventory optimization techniques can help increase supply chain visibility and reduce inventory costs. Read this resource now to learn how to capitalize on a multi-stage, multi-inventory optimization model to help increase efficiency and gain much-needed competitive advantage.
by Apriso Corporation
Inventory Management for a Global Supply Chain
- (Free Research) To respond to the opportunities and challenges of globalization, manufacturers are looking to IT solutions that provide standardization and visibility into the materials that flow through production facilities. This e-book provides the buying tips and implementation advice manufacturers need to master inventory in the emerging global supply chain.
We are always striving to improve our customer experience. Please
notify us if there is a company missing that you feel should be in our directory.