1 - 25 of 482 | Next Page
Too many results? Filter by:
All result types
Services & Resellers
by Dell Software
Quest MessageStats empowers executive management, Information Technology (IT) managers, and Exchange administrators to perform business-critical analysis and reporting on Exchange e-mail infrastructures.
by Intuit QuickBase
Maximizing the Power of Your Desktop Database: Top business advantages of moving your data online
- (Free Research) Many organizations that rely on desktop solutions to house data are frustrated with their lack of flexibility and scalability. This paper shows how online databases are an alternative to desktop products, combining speed and ease of use with the collaborative functions required to power organizations' unique business processes and performance.
IBM SPSS Predictive Operational Analytics
- (Free Research) Operational dexterity is essential in today's globally competitive business environment. A predictive analytics solution can help you achieve this level of agility. This webcast from IBM outlines a predictive operational analytics option that enables you to capture and integrate data to determine future outcomes and make better decisions.
by Digital Fairway, Inc.
Provergent Suite - Telecom Order & Inventory Software
The Provergent Communication Asset Management Suite helps to manage the planning, procuring, provisioning, auditing & delivering of communications services. Provergent allows you to build accurate & easy to manage centralized inventories, backed up by automated provisioning processes to manage all moves, adds, changes & deletes in the inventory.
IPV6 Transition – Why the rush ?
- (Free Research) This report from Ovum warns that enterprises need to recognise that they will need to move to IPv6, even if they have IPv4 addresses available. They should treat IPv6 like any other disaster recovery plan.
by Epicor Software Corporation
Five Ways ERP Can Help You Implement Lean
- (Free Research) A lean approach to manufacturing can help improve productivity and customer service. Read this white paper to learn how ERP works with lean to identify value and non-value components with your SAP system to give you a competitive edge.
by Epicor Software Corporation
Cost Justification of an Automated Data Collection System
- (Free Research) Learn how automated data collection can help you increase ROI, achieve better information, reduce shipping errors, increase customer satisfaction and improve ef-ficiency of manufacturing operations.
The When, Why and How of ERP support for LEAN
- (Free Research) LEAN Manufacturing is a powerful approach used by manufacturing companies to drastically improve manufacturing processes. In the business world, it is appropriate to ask how LEAN and ERP interact - if at all. This white paper clarifies the situations where ERP supports LEAN, the benefits of this support and why it only applies to some situations.
Infor - ERP SyteLine
- (Free Research) Infor ERP SyteLine spans the business of manufacturing to align supply with demand and support the business and operational challenges of manufacturers. Download this demo to get a better understanding of how this software can benefit your company.
by Keynote Systems
Meeting Tomorrow's Internet Performance Requirements
- (Free Research) Few businesses can operate effectively today without an online presence. Web-based applications provide essential links with customers, partners, and employees. Service Level Management (SLM) is one way of managing the customer experience ...
by Fujitsu America, Inc.
How to Get Lean with Automated Process Discovery - Live demonstration and case study presentation
- (Free Research) The biggest challenge to improving the efficiency of your business processes often lies in knowing how these processes really work in your organization. This webcast will teach you how to visualize and analyze your business processes from historical data, expose process waste and apply lean initiatives to achieve significant value.
CIO Decisions e-zine: Big data analytics, the power of personalized data
- (Free Research) This edition of the CIO Decisions e-zine demonstrates how BI and data analytics are dramatically changing the way businesses interact with their data. Inside, learn how the Obama campaign used "microtargeting" techniques to read the polls and understand how they were changing and evolving during the campaign.
Predictive inventory management: Keeping your supply chain in balance
- (Free Research) Innovations such as just-in-time manufacturing bar codes and RFID tags have revolutionized supply chain management. Unfortunately these innovations have brought with it staggering amounts of data to deal with. This white paper outlines some of the major factors affecting inventory and supply chain management.
by VAI, Vormittag Associates, Inc.
Warehouse Management Better Business Practices: Cycle and Annual Counting
- (Free Research) This first chapter of Better Business Practices Series, explores the many benefits of cycle counting. Chief among them is the elimination of an annual physical count of your inventory. While cycle counting is the preferred inventory counting process, many companies still conduct annual counts.
by Clear Spider Inc.
The VMI Model: Managing Inventory outside the Four Walls
- (Free Research) Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI) is a business model that allows supplier/manufacturer organizations to access, control, and replenish inventory for their customers. Clear Spider is the industry leader in VMI technology.
by Motorola, Inc.
Retail Fashion Market RFID Solutions
- (Free Research) This whitepaper explains how Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) provides real-time inventory visibility so you can react quickly to inventory demand and stocking levels, helping ensure that the right product is available for your customers at the right
by SAP America, Inc.
Tip Guide: Supply chain analytics offers cost, revenue advantages
- (Free Research) Propelled by globalization and the convergence of mobile and cloud computing, industry experts believe that although supply chain analytics has been around for a decade, it is truly on the verge of taking off. In this tip guide, readers will discover the advantages of advanced manufacturing business intelligence (BI).
by Sterling Commerce, An IBM Company
20 Steps To Delivering The Perfect Order
- (Free Research) How can business process and applications professionals lead the charge in optimizing the processes and systems to deliver the perfect order? How does a business process and applications professional know the key steps to supporting a perfect order? Forrester has developed a best practices checklist of 20 steps required to support a perfect order.
We are always striving to improve our customer experience. Please
notify us if there is a company missing that you feel should be in our directory.